4 февр. 2011 г.

Oh Mary, I'll find you somewhere...

And Also The Trees - Mary Of The Woods by millepede

Mary Of The Woods

When I woke I thought of you,
Looked out of the window at this familiar view,
I watched the kites fly high above the steeples,
And the washing lines that float,
With sailor's clothes,
When I woke I thought of you.

In the vale there's a meadow,
Where a rare flower grows,
Oh Mary won't you be my girl.

When the land falls away,
And the sea there lies rolling,
Oh Mary it's a simple world.

When your headscarf falls like this,
And the sunlight's on your lips,
Oh Mary won't you be my girl.

I took a walk down to the parson's house,
Met the cooper and the priest on the way there,
They pointed up to the woods for you,
Oh Mary, I'll find you somewhere...

Комментариев нет: